Bells of the Holy Land - Original collection of ringing bells.
Product DescriptionThe chiming of church bells is one of the distinct characteristics of the Holyland. This original collection of ringing bells, including special feast ringings, continues a Christian tradition begun in the 6th century. Hear the bells and through them, be transported in sound to the grandeur of the Land of the Bible.
1. St. Peter in Gallicantu / Angelus
2. Latroun Abbey / Regular ringing with chant
3. Holy Sepulchre Church / Easter ringing
4. St. Catherine's Monastery / Feast ringing with chant
5. Benedictine Monastery / Regular ringing with chant
6. St. James Cathedral / Feast ringing with chant
7. Church of All Nations / Regular ringing with part of the Mass
8. Ethiopian Monastery / Feast ringing with part of the Liturgy
9. Monastery of St. George of Chozeba / Feast ringing with part of the Liturgy
10. St. Peter in Gallicanty / Feast ringing.
Sorry out of stock.